Role: UI Developer
Experience: 2 to 4 years
Are you looking to play a key role in the AI revolution?
Are you willing to roll up your sleeves and contribute your skills to creating the world’s most powerful AI NLP platform that produces AI workforce for the industry?
Are you ready to take heat from mortals who are seeing their jobs being replaced by Cognitive Process Automation?
If you are all of the above with a drive and join a team working on a Moonshot Product and rely on your Analytical and Logical Skills NLPBots is the Product you need to be working on.
Skills We Are Looking For:
- Minimum two years of experience in UI developer.
- Proficient knowledge of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Strong understanding of front-end coding and development technologies.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Expertise in Angular 2+ framework.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment).
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Work with your team to design and build software applications to function across multiple platforms.
- Maintain and improve the website by developing new user-facing and mobile-based features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Validate the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end.
- Conduct thorough testing of user interfaces in multiple platforms to ensure all designs render correctly and systems function properly.
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for users and customers.
- Write functional requirement documents and guides.
- Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.