Role: Devops Engineer
Experience: 2 -5 years
Are you looking to play a key role in the AI revolution?
Are you willing to roll up your sleeves and contribute your skills to creating the world’s most powerful AI NLP platform that produces AI workforce for the industry?
Are you ready to take heat from mortals who are seeing their jobs being replaced by Cognitive Process Automation?
If you are all of the above with a drive and join a team working on a Moonshot Product and rely on your Analytical and Logical Skills NLPBots is the Product you need to be working on.
Skills We Are Looking For:
- Expertise in Docker & Kubernetes
- Experience in Kafka
- Linux Administration – Well versed with IP chains, Linux Security, VM setup on local and on cloud in open-source technologies.
- Network administration – LAN and Firewall, Proxy, Reverse Proxy, Load balancing, Cloud setup (Oracle, AWS, AZURE expertise.)
- Security – Expertise in cloud security, VAPT
- Expertise in container-based deployments will be an advantage.
- mySQL/MongoDB/Solr/Apache/Nginx skills will be an advantage.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Install and Configure Linux Systems.
- Perform System Maintenance.
- Create System Backups.
- Monitor System Performance.
- Monitor Running Services on System.
- Experience of installing any Web Server or maintenance of web server
- Experience of handling any publically accessible server(Application that is hosted on this server)
- Provide Technical Support and Guidance.
- Maintain security and compliance for our infrastructure within the parameters set forth by our security team.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to our technologies.
- Automate tasks that will increase the efficiency and velocity of our daily workflow.