Role: Full stack Developer
Experience: 2 – 4 years
Are you looking to play a key role in the AI revolution?
Are you willing to roll up your sleeves and contribute your skills to creating the world’s most powerful AI NLP platform that produces AI workforce for the industry?
Are you ready to take heat from mortals who are seeing their jobs being replaced by Cognitive Process Automation?
If you are all of the above with a drive and join a team working on a Moonshot Product and rely on your Analytical and Logical Skills NLPBots is the Product you need to be working on.
Skills We Are Looking For:
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies, GIT repository, Prototyping/mock-up tools.
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
- Knowledge of coding languages Angular 8, Material UI, CSS, HTML, TypeScript, Unit Testing tools
(e.g. Jasmine, Karma) etc.
- Knowledge of coding languages Advanced Java/J2EE, Spring boot, Hibernate, REST API,
PostgreSQL, Linux etc.
- Proficiency in developing clean, maintainable and reusable code/UI components from scratch.
- Should have strong experience in designing and creating databases, stored procedures,
functions, scripts and triggers to support application development.
- Fix any issues related to application performance and provide corrective measures for
- Experience of writing Junit test cases, working with GIT repository and Agile methodology.
- Experience of Micro Services Architecture and creating Docker container images
- Excellent communication skills.
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Follows the software development lifecycle.
- Collaborating with management, departments and customers to identify end-user requirements and specifications.
- Designing algorithms and flowcharts to create new software programs and systems
- Producing efficient and elegant code based on requirements.
- Testing and deploying programs and applications.
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining and improving existing software.
- Compiling and assessing user feedback to improve software performance.
- Observing user feedback to recommend improvements to existing software products.
- Developing technical documentation to guide future software development projects.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Implement ongoing security systems.
- Attend regular meetings with the team to expose weaknesses and problems.
- Routinely inspect server code for speed optimization.
- Conceptualize and implement solutions for data storage.
- Configure usability of all front side applications.
- Maintain a stable server with zero downtime