Role: AI Platform Engineer
Experience: 2 -10 years
Are you looking to play a key role in the AI revolution?
Are you willing to roll up your sleeves and contribute your skills to creating the world’s most powerful AI NLP platform that produces AI workforce for the industry?
Are you ready to take heat from mortals who are seeing their jobs being replaced by Cognitive Process Automation?
If you are all of the above with a drive and join a team working on a Moonshot Product and rely on your Analytical and Logical Skills NLPBots is the Product you need to be working on.
Skills We Are Looking For:
- Python programming language
- Expert in python (must have)
- Understanding of APIs, Connectors etc.
- Django Framework
- Excellent Knowledge of Python Django Framework,(must have)
- Knowledge of how to build and use RESTful APIs(must have)
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Excellent Knowledge of Job Queues, Gearman, Celery, and Server Client Socket programming. (must have)
- Excellent knowledge of MongoDB, Redis Cache(must have)
- Solid database skills in a relational database and NoSQL Dbs (i.e. MySQL, Mongo, Solr etc.)(must have)
Good To Have:
- DLP (Data Loss Prevention) for PII/sensitive data protection
- AutoML, MLOps
- Kedro, Airflow, Luigi
- Apache Open Whisk
- Kubernetes, OpenFaas, Graphx
- Version control (i.e. git, GitLab, svn, etc.)
- Docker and Docker registry
- Server less technologies.
- Remuneration commensurate with experience
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Build scalable platform infrastructure for the software products.
- Collaborate with a diverse team of engineers.
- Deliver high-quality platform components.
- Drive innovation in tooling and technology.