Skills We Are Looking For
- An undergraduate degree in design or related fields is a bonus.
- Excellent knowledge of visual design.
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to learn pretty much anything quickly
- Hands-on, self-starter, capable of working independently
Roles and responsibilities
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
- Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print and digital media
- Translate creative briefs into final artwork.
- Design internal and external digital marketing collaterals such as social media posts, website designs, info-graphics, Gif, etc
- Conceptualize, create, edit and maintain brand videos for marketing purposes
- Brainstorm new, creative, and innovative growth strategies with the Reporting Personnel.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in the respective area of expertise.
- Ensure quality and accuracy of files prior to release.
- Learn and develop best practices and trends of design.
- In addition to project work, we need someone who is a great communicator, team player and skilled design artist all rolled into one.