Role: HR Manager
Experience: 6+ years
- Experience working as HR Manger in IT Start-ups for at least 2-3 years.
- Experience in building and running employee engagement programs.
- Experience in setting up Learning and Development system.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of talent acquisition strategies and recruitment techniques.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Innovation in HR processes and constantly evolving HR Strategies as per the dynamic growth environment of the organisation.
- Foster a positive and engaging work culture that supports talent acquisition and talent engagement.
- Identify training and development needs across the organization and design programs to enhance employees’ skills and competencies.
- Develop and implement career development frameworks and succession plans to support employee growth and retention.
- Effectively structure benefits programs to attract and keep top talents by arranging rewards and recognitions, manage Diversity and Inclusion.
- Oversee the full-cycle recruitment process, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and selecting candidates for various positions.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.