- Are you looking to play a key role in the AI revolution?
- Are you willing to roll up your sleeves and contribute your skills to creating the world’s most powerful AI NLP platform that produces AI workforce for the industry?
- Are you ready to take heat from mortals who are seeing their jobs being replaced by Cognitive Process Automation?
- If you are all of the above with a drive and join a team working on a Moonshot Product and rely on your Analytical and Logical Skills NLPBots is the Product you need to be working on.
Skills We Are Looking For:
- Linux Administration – Well versed with IP chains, Linux Security, VM setup on local and on cloud.
- In open source technologies.
- Network administration – LAN and Firewall, Proxy, Reverse Proxy , Load balancing, Cloud setup (Oracle, AWS, AZURE expertise..)
- Security – Expertise in cloud security, VAPT
- Expertise in container based deployments will be an advantage.
- mySQL/MongoDB/Solr/Apache/Nginx skills will be an advantage.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Install and Configure Linux Systems.
- Perform System Maintenance.
- Create System Backups.
- Monitor System Performance.
- Monitor Running Services on System.
- Experience of installing any Web Server or maintenance of web server
- Experience of handling any publically accessible server(Application that is hosted on this server)
- Provide Technical Support and Guidance.
- Maintain security and compliance for our infrastructure within the parameters set forth by our security team.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to our technologies.
- Automate tasks that will increase the efficiency and velocity of our daily workflow.