Role: Pre Sales Consultant
Experience: 8-10 years
Are you looking to play a key role in the AI revolution?
Are you willing to roll up your sleeves and contribute your skills to creating the world’s most powerful AI NLP platform that produces AI workforce for the industry?
Are you ready to take heat from mortals who are seeing their jobs being replaced by Cognitive Process Automation?
If you are all of the above with a drive and join a team working on a Moonshot Product and rely on your Analytical and Logical Skills NLPBots is the Product you need to be working on.
Skills We Are Looking For:
- Quick learning of platform to expert level, complete understanding of use cases and case studies through constant learning and deep dive.
- Excellent Communication, presentation and Articulation skills – written as well as in-face client interactions
- Excellent teamwork and networking skills – within team as well as other teams like product, delivery, marketing etc.
- Self-driven to learn, upskill on a continuous basis.
- Domain knowledge across one or more business verticals like BFSI/Manufacturing/ITES/Retail/FMCG, etc. can be an added advantage.
- Functional knowledge across one or more departments like Finance, HR, IT, Administration, Customer Service, Finance, etc. would be an added advantage
- Presales experience in RPA/Cognitive Process Automation, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP) / Natural Language Generation (NLG),Artificial Intelligence based products/platforms.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Handle and support all activities that are part of Presales and Solutions scope.
- Develop solutions innovatively to automate the business process using E42 platform features, and other available products/utilities (both internal and external) to create blue prints.
- Handle product demos by using platform/videos/usecase instances
- Able to respond to all client queries during demos/PoCs on platform/usecase/casestudy
- Pitch solutions to a customer and explain all the features and benefits of a platform/usecase/case study
- Sell solutions to clients, prepare solution documents, create new AI solutions for multiple business functions.
- Support the team in developing/improving presales content (for specific client or re-usable repository). Be updated on all use cases regularly
- Research and prepare competitive analysis, stay updated with latest market trends, competitor solutions, etc.
- Work involves handling Global clients in multiple time zone