What you will do:
- Work with clients or team members to understand project goals and requirements
- Develop and execute creative concepts for animations and videos
- Create storyboards, animatics, and visual mockups to convey ideas to clients and team members
- Design and animate characters, backgrounds, and objects for use in animations and videos
- Create and edit sound and visual effects to enhance the animation and video experience
- Make crisp and engaging demo videos out of raw footage of the product and solutions
- Collaborate with other designers, writers, and developers to ensure consistency across all project elements
- Stay up-to-date with the latest design and animation trends, techniques, and technologies
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines
- Provide guidance and support to junior team members as needed
What you will get:
- Playing a pivotal role in the AI revolution – most definitely a thing to boast about!
- Be part of a dynamic, flexible, and thriving team working on a Moonshot product
- The flexibility of working from anywhere
- Be a key contributor in the creation of the ecosystem of the world’s most powerful intelligent automation platform!
- Hone your analytical and logical skills – not just your creative expertise!
- Competitive compensation – just trust us on that!
What you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in animation, graphic design, or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in video animation, motion graphics, and video editing
- Strong portfolio of work showcasing a range of animation and video styles and techniques
- Proficiency in industry-standard software such as Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, and Illustrator
- Excellent design, storytelling, and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with clients and team members
- Ability to work well in a collaborative team environment and independently
- Experience in 3D modeling and animation is a plus
Why wait? Join us!
Interested and intrigued enough? Write to us at email@example.com with details about your experience or simply apply here and we shall get back to you in a snap!